See Our Video
1. Participants must be full-time undergraduate students from private or public colleges and universities in Thailand, or studying abroad but holding a Thai passport.
2. A team must consist of FOUR undergraduate students.
3. A team can consist of students from different faculties and/or different universities.
4. Participants must be a member of one team only.
5. The finalists of the Challenger 2015 onwards and participants of TUBC are not eligible to apply for the Challenger 2018.
In a business case competition, participants are given a case based on a real company to analyze, solve and present to the judges under time constraints. The business cases will include facts and data about a company's situation, issues, and/or future goals. Teams will be judged on various criteria, such as depth of analysis, amount of creativity, degree of practicality, presentation skills and responses to judges’ questions.
|1 - 25 July 2018||Application Period||Online Submission|
|27 July - 3 August 2018||Qualifying Round||Online Submission|
|10 August 2018||Presentation Round||Thammasat University
(Tha Prachan Campus)
|9 - 13 October 2018||TUBC Week||TBA|
After the application process ends, the participants will be given a case to analyze. An electronic file of each team’s solutions has to be submitted to the organizing committee before the deadline. The solutions of the business case will be evaluated by judges selected by the organizing committee.
Teams that have gotten through the preliminary round will then enter the Presentation round. At this stage, the teams will offer their solutions to the honorable judges in a 20-minute presentation and 15- minute Q and A.
The 4 top performing teams from the Presentation round are selected to proceed to TUBC. The teams will now join the TUBC as part of the 20 participating teams.